- collective responsibility
- critical thinking
- conflict resolution
- collective problem-solving
- ability to acknolwedge difference
- self-monitoring (thinking before speaking)
- ability to lead and be lead
- social issues
- social location (self and others)
- self-knowledge (own values)
- sstems of power and privelege
- cultural competence and proficiency
- oppression frameworks, anti-oppression principles
taken in part from Teaching for diversity and social justice : a sourcebook, 1997, pp. 78-79. Great Britain : Routledge (1997).
which value have I accomplished?