Isnin, Disember 12

of motivation, goals and PASSION

bismillah.


terbaca post lama. posted about a two years ago. during my first year. subhanallah. how time flies so quickly!!


***
What makes me happy?

Just right I feel I can taste the knowledge, absorb it into my heart. ^__^ Alhamdulillah.

I just loved psychology!
I dunno why but everything seems interesting to me!

When I just read the textbook, I feel like I wanna share those interesting to the world.

Hey thats can be quite problematic. As I read few lines and feel it is indeed interesting fact or studies, I couldnt help myself to share it at fb.

Pity that I don't have high skill in organization.

Hmm.

what did I learnt?

After consult much things with my Prof, I feel so good to have talk with him. He always sounds great.

one word that I capture which I need to learn,

"LET GO"

and also, about self-knowledge.

If you not clear in what you want, you may never know the clear direction. You know yourself better than anyone else. The more you know yourself, the better you will be.

Attention.
You need to learn how to direct your attention towards your goal.

and your goal needs something that related to strong emotion.
what your goals really mean to you?
If goal that you set up not bring any meaning, that those goal might means nothing.

keep on increase the awareness. and keep on practicing on 'focus'. It's really need practices.

Tiada ulasan: