Rabu, Mac 28

you are special

Special dedicated for ...


You make me feel special,
You make me feel new,
You make me feel loved,
With everything you do.

You hold me close when I am sad.
You wipe the tears from my heart
and always want me to feel better,
Every time we are together,
It always a good feeling I have

My heart light up when you my personal life
I smile cheerfully when we are together.
No matter how bad things are,
You always make them look better to me
I love the way you are
The way you hold my courage
I love the way you touch my senses,
I could be with you all night.
Just to inspire and to be inspired

I love the way you can make me laugh
For absolutely no reason at all.
I love how no matter what I do,
You will be there to catch me when I fall.

I just want you to know,
That even though your words might sound harsh,
I will always love you!
No matter what, day or night.
I am touched the way you show your love by care. 
I learn how should I care about myself before others will care about me.


this poem originally made by Amanda.S but modify by me.

Tiada ulasan: