Jumaat, Februari 4

insight of second volcano

Astaghfirullah..

now I can realized how painful it is for a child seeing and experiencing their beloved parents divorce.
now I can feel how painful it is too see the beloved fighting, quarrel, complaining, arguing..

may Allah make those people keep strong in their life. ameen.

alhamdulillah 'ala kulli haal. My family is good. 

sh.yusuf badat said in halaqah today, see from the negative thing, 'what can I learn from this?'.

He also told that the prophet said, people will never satisfy. 
"If there were two valleys of gold for the son of Adam, he would long for another one and his mouth will not be filled but with dust, and Allah returns to him who repents. (Muslim)

We can't satisfy everybody.  Bear that in mind, Qur.. That's the fact.

Prophet peace be upon him said, avoid arguing. avoid arguing. don't fight.(i cant really remember the exact hadith). yes. stay from the evil and bad. abstain yourself from arguing. thats what prophet taught.

A righteous person is considered as such because of the bad deeds they don't do. - Abu Taubah.

remember that, Qur? yeah..
just hold on, okay. hold on..hold on.. 
sollu 'alannabi..sollu 'alannabi..
only the righteous will be in jannah. will be in paradise. 
you wanna be in paradise? then don't follow shaytan's trap, okay. 

Allah said, be gentle in your speech. yes. gentle. 

I pray that Allah will hold myself. Assobru minal iman.

AllahI seek refuge in You from the evil of that which I have done and theevil of that which I have not done
If you don't hold me, I will fall to evil.  Shaytan is just there for me. Anytime I will fall in his trap. 

My iman is not that strong. 
I knew You are strong. Provide me strength to be steadfast in faith.

Allah is there. Allah knows everything. Allah is just.

layan~

asataghfirullahal'azim..
ya Allah. ampunkan segala dosaku. zahir batin. besar kecik. detik hati, fikiran yang bukan2.  

*oh setan.. syuh syuh! kite tak kawan awak OK! gi main jauh-jauh!!!!

gunung berapi ke-2,
04022011
1221

Tiada ulasan: