Ahad, Mac 6

real beauty and 'core taqwa'

An old woman whose face was shining with joy and beauty was asked: 

What sort of makeup do you use?


She said,

 I use for my lips the Truth
for my voice remembrance of Allah, for 
my eyes lowering my gaze
for my hand performance of good deeds
for my body sincerity and straightness
for my heart the love of Allah,
for my mind wisdom
for my soul obedience of Allah, 
and for my desire the Faith (Iman)♥


Abdullah Ibn Abbas said: 
"A good deed reflects brightness in the face, a light in the heart, abundance in livelihood, strength in the body and love in peoples' hearts.
A sin reflects darkness on the face and heart, weakness in the body, scarcity in livelihood and hatred in peoples' hearts." 
another beautiful words, 


But among the bedouins are some who believe in Allah and the Last Day and consider what they spend as means of nearness to Allah (infaq) and of [obtaining] invocations of the Messenger. Unquestionably, it is a means of nearness for them. Allah will admit them to His mercy. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. At-Taubah 9:99 ♥

Tiada ulasan: