Khamis, April 17

Assalamu’alaikum.

You are invited to

Majles Maulidur Rasul S.A.W and Houl Al-Sheikh Abdul Qadir Al-Gailani R.A

at:

Masjed Putrajaya

on:

19th of April 2008
(after solat Asar)

Speakers:

1. Sheikh Dr. Rafi’ Al-Ani
(The Mufti of Iraq)

2. Habib Umar bin Hamid Al-Gailani (Makkah)

3. Habib Abas bin Alawi Al-Maliki (Makkah)

4. Prof Dr. Ibrahim Abu Mohammad
(The Islamic Thinker and Advisor to the Islamic Supreme Council of Australia)

5. Habib Hassan bin Mohammad Salim Al-Attas (Singapore)

6. Al-Syed Afeefudin Al-Gailani

If there is a word that can describe my emotion right now it will be " I’m so missing a hadrah dzikr with Ulama’! ".

Source : Alqasam's blog.

I hope i can go there tomorrow..
Well, tomorrow is my JPJ test.
Oh Allah please give me pass this test..
I really hope and mean it.
You are the one and only that I trust and I please all my hope.
Ameen.

Tiada ulasan: